The Big Money Minute is coming to 99.7 NOW! 10 questions in 60 seconds……..Can you handle it?
Play 99.7 NOW!’s Big Money Minute every weekday at 7:20am with Fernando & Greg and at 4:20pm with St. John.
Plus, Friday’s are 5 Times Fridays, with 5x chances to play for the big money at 7:20am, 8:20am, 3:20pm, 4:20pm and 5:20pm!
For every question you get right you win $10.
Answer all 10 questions correctly and you’ll win the $5,000 jackpot!
CONGRATS TO OUR BIG MONEY MINUTE WINNERS!!
WALTER FROM ALAMEDA
SALLY FROM CASTRO VALLEY
MELINA FROM ALBANY
KEVIN FROM MOUNTAIN VIEW
Here’s the lists of all of the winning questions!
Questions for Wednesday, May 2 at 4:20pm
Congrats to Kevin from Mountain View! He answered 10 out of 10 questions correct and won the jackpot of $2,800. Below are the winning questions.
1. What type of fruit is dried to make raisins? – Grapes
2. What kind of animal was Dumbo? – Elephant
3. Popular kids cereal…” Cinnamon Toast ________”? – Crunch
4. In the song “12 Days of Christmas”, what type of bird is sitting in a pear tree? – Partridge
5. What is 300 divided by 6? – 50
6. Hugh Jackman plays this character from X-Men? – Wolverine
7. The World Cup is affiliated with what sport? Soccer
8. Spell “absorb”
9. In the story of Adam and Eve, what type of animal tempts Eve to commit a sin? – snake
10. A Dole Whip from Disneyland has what flavor of soft serve? – Pineapple
Questions for Monday, April 30 at 4:20pm
Congrats to Melina from Albany! She answered 10 out of 10 questions correct and won the jackpot of $2,800. Below are the winning questions.
1.How many hours are there in two days? – Forty-Eight (48)
2. What two colors make up the flag of Canada – Red and White
3. Name 2 oceans – Pacific, Atlantic, Indian, Southern, Arctic
4. How many stars on the American Flag – Fifty (50)
5. Name BOTH Bay Area Pro-Sports Team currently in the playoffs? – GS Warriors & SJ Sharks
6. Martin Sheen played “President Bartlet” in what TV series? – The West Wing
7. Spell “meteor”
8. True or false, toxiphobia is a fear of taxes – False
9. Which one is more rain, 100 millimeters or two inches? – Two inches
10. Which recent movie delivered the biggest box office opening of all time? Avengers: Infinity War
Questions for Wednesday, April 25 at 4:20pm
Congrats to Sally from Castro Valley! She answered 10 out of 10 questions correct and won the jackpot of $5,000. Below are the winning questions.
1. James Corden does Carpool WHAT? – Karaoke
2. What is 4 plus 4 plus 4? – 12
3. Old McDonald had a what? – Farm
4. Kim Kardashain is married to who? – Kanye West
5. Spell “intelligence”
6. Who is the villain in Disney’s “alice in Wonderland”? – Queen of Hearts
7. She’s the voice of Dory in the “Finding Nemo” series? – Ellen DeGeneres
8. Greenland is the largest island in what ocean? – Atlantic
9. True or False, a cereologist is an expert in cereal – False, someone who studies crop circles.
10. The energy drink that gives you wings? – Red Bull
Questions from Wednesday, April 18 at 7:20am
Congrats to Walter from Alameda! He answered 10 out of 10 questions correct and won the jackpot of $4,000. Below are the winning questions
1. A casino game where you draw cards until you hit 21 or bust – Blackjack
2. Who was the FIRST American Idol? – Kelly Clarkson
3. Where can you buy a hamburger called the “Whopper” – Burger King
4. Who won last night A’s or White Sox?
5. What is 6 X 5 – 30
6. The name of Amazon’s paid subscription service, rhymes with ‘lime”? – Prime
7. Spell “Coyote”
8. The Apollo 11 space mission carried Neil Armstrong to where? The moon
9. The water outside right field at AT&T Park where “Splash Hits” land is called – McCovey Cove
10. What’s the largest feline, a lion or a tiger? – tiger
Questions from Monday, May 14 at 7:20am
Congratulations to Alisha from Livermore. She answered 7 out of 10 questions correct and won $70. The questions she got correct are below.
1. The name of the iconic prison sitting in the SF Bay? – Alcatraz or San Quentin is OK
2. Which of these is NOT a Jim Carey movie: The Mask, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind or Inception? - Inception
3. Spell “Kinesiology”
4. Michelle Williams, Beyonce and who else make up Destiny’s Child?
5. In the nursery rhyme “The Muffin Man”, where does he live?
6. Wheel of Fortune is a popular game show starring Pat Sajak and ______? – Vanna White
7. What does “Hakuna Mattata” mean? – It means no worries
8. Yogi bear like to steal these? –
9. Back in the day we had huge CD collections…what does CD stand for? – Compact Disk
10. The Heisman Trophy is awarded in what sport? – College Football
Questions for Monday, May 14 at 4:20pm
Congratulations to Steve from Oakland. He answered 2 out of 10 questions correct and won $20. The questions he answered correct are below.
1. Where in Florida would you find the Versace mansion?
2. Who’s Barbie’s Boyfriend? – Ken
3. You wear these colors on 4th of July? – Red, White & Blue
4. Fuji, Gala and Golden Delicious are all types of what?
5. What’s 4 x 12 + 52 – 5?
6. Spell “Tonsillectomy”
7. Christopher Robin is one of the characters in this piece of literary fiction?
8. Ambrosia salad is fruit salad with coconut and these?
9. Katy Perry was married to this British comedian back in 2010?
10. Who does Taylor Swift have performing with her on her “Reputation Stadium Tour”?
Questions from Tuesday, May 15 at 7:20am
Congratulations to Kristina from San Jose! She answered 2 out of 10 questions correct and won $20. The questions she answered correct are below.
1. Three rules for taking care of Gremlins/mogwai: No bright light, don’t get them wet and _____?
2. The name “flamingo” comes from the Portuguese/Spanish “flamengo”, which means what?
3. I’m going in for an appendectomy, what am I getting removed? – Appendix
4. She sang “BOOM CLAP”, in 2014?
5. In the nursery rhyme, “It’s Raining, It’s Pouring”, what was the old man doing? – Snoring
6. In Peter Pan, she is the princess of the “Piccaninny-tribe”/Native Americans living on the island of Neverland?
7. You’ll find characters Brian & Stewie on this TV Series?
8. “To Be? Or Not to Be? That is the questions”, is a famous quote from what famous piece of Shakespeare?
9. This sandwich comes with ham, turkey and swiss, dipped in an egg/milk mixture and fried to a golden brown?
10. The big white mountain at Disneyland is called?
Questions from Tuesday, May 15 at 4:20pm
Congratulations to Dena from San Jose! She answered 6 out of 10 questions correct and won $60. The questions she answered correct are below.
1. The name of The Jetson’s dog? – Astro
2. What piece of literature will you find characters: Ralph, Jack, Piggy & Simon?
3. Who are The Splash Brothers? – Steph Curry & Klay Thompson
4. What Bay Area City would you find The Greek Theatre? – Berkeley
5. This soft drink was introduced nationally in the United States in 1904 as a new kind of soda pop, made with 23 flavors?
6. It’s a kids board game “Hungry, Hungry _______”?- Hippos
7. Spell “Platypus”
8. Kids that say “I’m a Big Kid now!” are wearing what brand?
9. What does VCR stand for?
10. Equilateral, Scalene and Isosceles are all types of what? – Triangles
Questions from Wednesday, May 16 at 7:20am
Congratulations to Barbara from San Jose! She answered 8 out of 10 questions correct and won $80. The questions she answwered correct are below.
1. Kids game where you get “twosies”,” threesies” and “Foursies”- Jacks
2. Skippy & Jif are popular brands of what? – Peanut Butter
3. She and Akon sang “The Sweet Escape” in 2007- Gwen Stefani
4. You’ll find a puck used in what sport? – Hockey
5. Sonic The Hedgehog was introduced in 1991 on this video game system?
6. What TV Series will you find Mariska Hargitay playing Detective Olivia Benson? – Law & Order SVU
7. Mary Poppins said “A Spoonful of _____, helps the medicine go down….”? – Sugar
8. What do British people call French Fries? – Chips
9. The Summer Olympics occur every ____ years? – 4
10. Jamie Lee Curtis has held the title of “Scream Queen” for years. Her on-screen debut was in what 1978 slasher movie?
Questions from Wednesday, May 16 at 4:20pm
Congratulations to Debbie from Alameda! She answered 6 out of 10 questions correct and won $60. The questions she answered correct are below.
1. What do you get when you mix ketchup & mayonnaise & sweet pickle relish? – 1,000 Island Dressing
2. True or False- “It’s “I” before “E”, except after “C”?
3. What kind of animal is Chilly Willy? – Penguin
4. Spell “Xylophone”
5. If I’m drinking a Barqs, what am I drinking? – Root Beer
6. Popular gameshow where they yell “Come on down! You’re the next contestant on….”? The Price is Right
7. A Mini-Cooper is a type of what? – Car
8. A martini is made with gin or vodka, olives and this?
9. Famous kids book with the inspirational saying “I think I can, I think I can…”?
10. You dial this number for information? – 411
Click HERE for official contest rules.