The Big Money Minute is coming to 99.7 NOW! 10 questions in 60 seconds……..Can you handle it?
Play 99.7 NOW!’s Big Money Minute every weekday at 7:20am with Fernando & Greg and at 4:20pm with St. John.
Plus, Friday’s are 5 Times Fridays, with 5x chances to play for the big money at 7:20am, 8:20am, 3:20pm, 4:20pm and 5:20pm!
For every question you get right you win $10.
Answer all 10 questions correctly and you’ll win the $5,000 jackpot!
CONGRATS WALTER FROM ALAMEDA!!!
$4,000 BIG MONEY WINNER!!!!
Questions for Wednesday, April 18 at 7:20am
See the list of winning questions below!
1. A casino game where you draw cards until you hit 21 or bust – Blackjack
2. Who was the FIRST American Idol? – Kelly Clarkson
3. Where can you buy a hamburger called the “Whopper” – Burger King
4. Who won last night A’s or White Sox?- A’s
5. What is 6 X 5 – 30
6. The name of Amazon’s paid subscription service, rhymes with ‘lime”? – Prime
7. Spell “Coyote”
8. The Apollo 11 space mission carried Neil Armstrong to where? The moon
9. The water outside right field at AT&T Park where “Splash Hits” land is called – McCovey Cove
10. What’s the largest feline, a lion or a tiger? – tiger
Questions for Wednesday, April 18 at 4:20pm
Congrats to Alexis from San Jose! She answered 7 out of 10 quesrtions and won $70, The questions she answered correctly are bold & italicized.
1 . A casino game with a spinning wheel and a ball ?– roulette
2. Mickey D’s is another name for this fast food chain? – McDonalds
3. What color is Sponge Bob – Yellow
4. Disneyworld is in Anaheim or Orlando – Orlando
5. They sing the song “Paris”?
6. Venus & Serena Williams are famous for playing what sport? – Tennis
7. How many inches in a yard – 36
8. The film “Money Ball” featured what Bay area baseball team- Oakland A’s
9. Alexa is the virtual assistant for Amazon, who is the virtual assistant for Apple?
10. An “It’s It” is a famous type of what?
Questions for Thursday, April 19 at 7:20am
Congrats to John from Menlo Park! He answered 6 out of 10 questions and won $60. The questions he answered correctly are bold & italicized
1. What is the name of the fairy in Peter Pan? – Tinkerbell
2. What is the molten magma that flows out of a volcano – lava
3. In Spanish, the number 8 is said as?
4. What rapper starred in the movie ‘8 Mile”? – Eminem
5. Spell “Bookkeeper’
6. Gingivitis is the inflammation of the? – Gums
7. In the film “Babe”, what kind of animal is Babe? – A pig
8. Who wrote, “Romeo & Juliet”? – Shakespeare
9. What is holiday observed on the second Sunday in May?
10. Who said, “For every action, there’s an equal and opposite reaction”?
Questions for Thursday, April 19 at 4:20pm
Congrats to Sabrina from Walnut Creek! She answered 4 out of $40 questions and won $40. The questions she answered correctly are bold & italicized
1. Who was not a Jonas brother, Nick, Doug, or Kevin?
2. Finish the saying, “April Showers bring…?” – May flowers
3. How many sides does an octagon have?
4. What is half of 58?
5. Spell “Handsome”
6. Who is the author of the Harry Potter books?
7. What planet is closer to earth, Jupiter or Venus?
8. At Christmas, whose eyes were made of coal?
9. The A’s play the Red Sox tomorrow night, who are from what city? – Boston
10. What fashion accessory is a man wearing if he just completed a half Windsor? – a tie
Questions for Friday, April 20 at 7:20am
Congrats to Caitlyn from San Jose! She answered 8 out of 10 questions correct and won $80. The questions she answered correctly are bold & italicized
1. What color is at the top of a traffic light? – Red
2. What kind of alcohol goes into a Pina Colada? – Rum
3. What state is called The Golden State – California
4. Famous great-grand daughter of the founder of Hilton hotels? – Paris Hilton
5. Spell “Assistance”
6. What does the NHL stand for? – National Hockey League
7. Stan, Kyle, Cartman, and Kenny are from what TV show? – South Park
8. What is the abbreviation for Arizona? – AZ
9. What country is the largest producer of coffee: Brazil, Norway or Canada – Brazil
10. True or false; dogs can only see black and white – False, they can see some colors
Questions for Friday, April 20 at 8:20am
Congrats to Barbara from San Jose! She answered 6 out of 10 questions correctly and won $60. The questions she answered correctly are bold & italicized
1. What is the middle color on a traffic light? – Yellow
2. What state is the Aloha State – Hawaii
3. Name the current Vice President of the United States – Pence
4. Spell “spell”
5. What grows on Pinocchio when he lies? – His nose
6. If you were born today, what is your Zodiac sign?
7. What Jewish festival is the known as the festival of lights? – Hannakah
8. You just bought a bagel for $2.25 and you paid with a $10, what’s your change?
9. Freddy Kruger haunts your dreams in what slasher movie?
10. Neil Patrick Harrison played a young doctor in what TV show?
Questions for Friday, April 20 at 3:20pm
Congrats to Janice from Redwood City! She answered 6 out of 10 questions correct and won $60. The questions she answered correctly are bold & italicized
1 . Which singer said “Call Me Maybe”- Carly Rae Jepsen
2. What is half of 34? – 17
3. Which of these superheroes is NOT an Avenger, Spiderman, The Hulk or Aquaman? – Aquaman
4. How many games needed to win a best of 7?
5. In the 2009 movie “The Hangover” what hotel did the guys stay at?
6. The President that had to resign because of Watergate – Nixon
7. Spell “Acquire”
8. True or False, Dalmatian puppies are born with spots? – false.
9. On the periodic table of elements, Na is the symbol for what?
10. Alcatraz was once occupied by _________ American protestors?
Questions for Friday, April 20 at 4:20pm
Congrats to Emily from Sunnyvale! She answered 8 out of 10 questions correct and won $80. The questions she answered correctly are bold & italicized.
1. What is the main fruit ingredient in guacamole? – Avocado
2. What is the go-to food for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? – Pizza
3. What’s longer, 3 hours or 200 minutes? – 200 hundred minutes
4. The Chihuahua is a breed of dog that originated from what country? – Mexico
5. Another name for the green Japanese horse radish what we get with sushi – Wasabi
6. A facility that comes from the Greek word meaning “to exercise naked” ____nasium – gym
7. What is the name of Spiderman’s leading lady he’s in love with?
8. McDonalds introduce the McGriddle in 1984, 1995 or 2003?
9. Spell “Acquit”
10. True or false, pedology is the study of pedicures – False, it’s the study of soils
Questions for Friday, April 20 at 5:20pm
Congrats to Michelle from Danville! She answered 4 out of 10 questions correct and won $40. The questions she answered correctly are bold & italicized
1. Ed Sheeran sings, “Thinking Out _______”? – Loud
2. He voiced the role of “Genie” in Disney’s “Aladdin”?
3. If someone shouts out “left hand, Green”, you’re playing what game?
4. What did the scarecrow want from the wizard? – A heart, a brain or new feet?
5. What show am I watching if I see Count von Count?
6. When Something good just got better, that’s the “_________ on the cake – Icing
7. Spell “Collectible”
8. What weights more, 20 kilograms or 50 pounds?
9. What’s farther, San Francisco to Los Angeles or San Francisco to Portland – SFO to Portland
10. Who starred & won the award for best actress in 2010’s “Black Swan”?
Click HERE for official contest rules.