The Big Money Minute is back on 99.7 NOW and we’re giving you the chance to win up to $2,500!
Listen for your chance to play with Fernando & Greg every Tuesday at 7:20am!
Answer 10 questions in 60 seconds and you’ll win the GRAND PRIZE Jackpot of up to $2,500!!
Congrats to Gina from San Jose! She answered 3 out of 10 questions and won $30!
See below the questions and the ones she got correct.
Questions for Tuesday, January 8, 2019
1. How many cards are there in a standard deck of playing cards? – 52
2. Nick Carter is known for being in which Boy Band? – Backstreet Boys
3. Fill in the blank…” Hey Diddle, Diddle, the cat & the fiddle, the cow jumped over the ____? – Moon
4. What colors are Freddy Krueger’s sweater? – Red & Green
5. Which day time talk show host has the catch phrase “How You Doin?!?!”- Wendy Williams
6. Which major pop star just launched a new Las Vegas residency? – Lady Gaga
7. A Pharaoh is the common title for monarchs from where? – Ancient Egypt/Egypt
8. In mythology/folk lore, a silver bullet is the only thing able to defeat this creature? – A Werewolf
9. Port Charles is the fictional town of this daytime soap opera? – General Hospital
10. What US City was Ariana Grande born in? – Boca Raton, Florida