There all sorts of things we can learn during this quarantine, here are five skills that are easy to learn from the comfort of your home!
1. Cooking! Everyone needs to cook in order to eat!! classes. Check out some fun and easy dessert recipes right here:
2. Learn an instrument. Fender has free guitar, ukulele, and bass classes for the next three months. They offered it to the first 100,000 subscribers, then extended it the first ONE MILLION people who sign up at Fender.com/PlayThrough.
3. Learn a new language! If you’re a student or have kids, Rosetta Stone is offering three months of free online classes.
4. Learn to code. You can start learning the basics at FreeCodeCamp.org.
5. Take a free Ivy League course. ClassCentral.com has a list of 450 online classes you can take. Everything from nursing to quantum mechanics.