Pixar Shared Their Recipe for Jack-Jack’s Cookie Num Nums
By bigreid on April 23, 2020
One of the many treats sold at Pixar Pier at Disney’s California Adventure is Jack-Jack’s Cookie Num Num!
As seen in The Incredibles 2, Jack-Jack is given chocolate chip cookies from his dad to help keep him calm. As well as keeping Jack-Jack from using his powers.
The delicious chocolate chip cookie is sold fresh and warm and as you tear it apart you can see how the chocolate is melted perfectly giving you that goes effect.
Here are the ingredients that you’ll need,
- 1 cup of butter, or 2 sticks, softened
- 1 1/4 cups of brown sugar
- 1 1/4 cups of granulated sugar
- 2 1/4 cups of flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- 1 whole egg
- 1 egg yolk
- Brown softened butter on medium heat in a pan, keep stirring for 2 minutes.
- Let butter cool down til it becomes thick.
- Add butter, brown sugar, sugar, and salt into a mixing bowl. Use an electric mixer or risk until light a fluffy.
- Add vanilla extract, a whole egg, and an egg yolk into mixture and beat it.
- Combine baking soda, flour, sea salt into the wet mixture.
- Add chocolate chips and use a wooden spoon to help fold into the dough.
- Scoop dough and shape them into balls, place them onto a baking sheet that is covered with parchment paper. Have them at least two inches apart.
- Leave them to chill in the fridge for an hour, or preferably over night.
- Preheat oven to 350°F, and once the oven is ready, bake cookies for about 7 – 10 minutes or til golden.
Want to try and make more Disney treats at home? Click the links below!