I scream, you scream. We all scream for the Museum of Ice Cream!
Yup that’s right! The Museum of Ice Cream is set to reopen in July, and here are some things you need to know before you plan your next visit.
- Face masks are required while in the museum. Masks for those 12 and under is optional to prevent risk of suffocation.
- Digital surveys about possible symptoms will be taken before entry.
- Temperatures will be taken as well.
- Hand sanitiziy and hand washing stations will be available throughout the museum.
- Groups of 10 will be prohibited.
- There will be floor markings to help guests keep a social distance.
Tickets are available for purchase right now at museumoficecream.com
If you find yourself ill or have any symptoms the day of your visit, you can request a refund for your ticket.