24 Hour Fitness Files For Bankruptcy-These Bay Area Locations Will Close
By on June 15, 2020
The national gym chain, 24 Hour Fitness, has filed for bankruptcy and plans to close 100 locations. Over a dozen of these are Bay Area locations.
24 Hour Fitness has made this decision in order to ensure a budget that will allow them to reopen all other locations.
Take a look at the list of Bay Area clubs that will not be reopening:
- Alamo Express at 140A Alamo Plaza in Alamo
- Alemany Sport at 3951 Alemany Blvd. in San Francisco
- Berkeley Solano Avenue FitLite at 1775 Solano Ave. in Berkeley
- Capitol & McKee at 375A North Capitol Ave. in San Jose
- Fremont Sport at 35630 Fremont Blvd. in Fremont
- Market Street, 2145 Market St. in San Francisco
- Milpitas Active at 301 Jacklin Road in Milpitas
- Morgan Hill, 850 Tennant Station in Morgan Hill
- Noe Valley FitLite, 3800 24th St. in San Francisco
- North Point at 350 Bay St. in San Francisco
- Solano Mall, 1519 Gateway in Fairfield
- Vallejo, 4300 Sonoma Blvd in Vallejo
- Walnut Creek Ygnacio Center at 2033 N. Main St. in Walnut Creek
You can find the list of 100 gyms that will be closing here.