Costco’s New Guidelines Take Effect Today – Everything You Need To Know
By St. John on May 4, 2020
ST.JOHN’S THING TO KNOW: All of Costco’s Updated Guidelines
Things are changing everyday and one of the biggest changes has been the way that we shop. Costco along with other stores have done what they can to adapt and keep everyone safe. With that comes a lot of last minute changes and it can get confusing.
According to Costco’s Website, here is a up to date list with all their temporary changes, regulations and limitations :
- NO MORE than two people to enter the warehouse with each membership card
- EFFECTIVE MAY 4TH . You must wear a mask when shopping, Children under the age of 2 or people who are medicaly unable to are the only exception.
- Costco Warehouse’s are open from 9a – 10a Monday – Friday for members over the age of 60 and/or with disabilities (pharmacy will be open during these times but not the food court)
- Costco Is temporarily allowing priority front line access to members who are healthcare workers and first responders. ( Must present a valid Work ID)
- EFFECTIVE MAY 4TH. Fresh meat purchases are temporarily being limited to 3 items per member (beef, pork, poultry)
- You can use reusable shopping bags as long as you bag your groceries yourself
- Costco is NOT accepting returns on specific items (Toilet paper, Bottled Water, Sanitizing wipes, Paper Towels, Rice, Disenfective Spray)
- Costco food court are open with a limited menu. No seating available.
Hours may change based on your location. Find a your local warehouse by clicking <HERE>