IT IS FINALLY HAPPENING!
Today was the ribbon cutting ceremony, clebrating the much anticipated opening of our new south bay BART stations. You can imagine the excitement as the entire project took about 20 years to complete and finally, Saturday, you will be able to ride BART to San Jose!
Here are a few things to know:
- On Saturday, June 13th, at 7:5am the first train will be a northbound richmond train out of Baryessa station.
- By Law only passengers that are traveling to work or taking essential trip should be on board.
- Face coverings are still mandatory on BART.
- Each Station will have plenty of parking , about 1,500 spots. It will cost $3/ Day or $50/ Month.
- Milpitas and Berryessa Stations will mean and added 13 min of travel time to Daly City-Baryessa & Richmond – Berryessa Lines.
- With the two new added lines, BART now has a total of 50 stations.
- These two Stations are phase one, the next phase will extend BART into San Jose and then Santa Clara.
Click HERE to plan your trip.