Outdoor Dinning Begins Friday In SF! – St.John
By St. John on June 11, 2020
Starting tomorrow San Francisco, along with most of the Other Bay Area counties, will be opening up their restaurants for outdoor dinning! Here are a few things to remember:
- Diners must wear masks and remain masked until they are seated
- Anytime that diners get up they must wear their masks
- Most places will be sitting a max of 6 people per table
- Restaurants have to ensure that there is six feet of walking space for pedestrians.
- Curb ramps must maintain clear
- Even though Gov. Newsom cleared for Bars in California to open Friday, Sf still won’t be unless they serve food.
Click <HERE> for a list of restaurants opening up this weekend!