Starting tomorrow San Francisco, along with most of the Other Bay Area counties, will be opening up their restaurants for outdoor dinning! Here are a few things to remember:
- Diners must wear masks and remain masked until they are seated
- Anytime that diners get up they must wear their masks
- Most places will be sitting a max of 6 people per table
- Restaurants have to ensure that there is six feet of walking space for pedestrians.
- Curb ramps must maintain clear
- Even though Gov. Newsom cleared for Bars in California to open Friday, Sf still won’t be unless they serve food.
Click <HERE> for a list of restaurants opening up this weekend!