St. John’s Thing To Know: How To Wear Your Cloth Face Mask And Clean It!
I showed you how to Make Your Own Mask Using Things You Have At Home…..Now do they pass the test?
According to the CDC when using a Cloth Face cover the cloth face covering should….
- fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face
- be secured with ties or ear loops
- include multiple layers of fabric
- allow for breathing without restriction
- be able to be laundered and machine dried without damage or change to shape
When taking off your mask wash your hands beforehand and remember to be careful not to touch your eyes, nose and mouth. Once you remove it wash your hands again!
You do need to wash your cloth mask depending on how often you use it. Throwing it in the washing machine is sufficient.
“Cloth face coverings should not be placed on young children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.”
To get more info from the CDC Website Click <HERE>