St. John’s Thing To Know : 10 Things To Keep You Busy If You’re Stuck At Home
By St. John on March 12, 2020
As more and more people are self quarantine and are being asked to work from home there is a sense of panic with the idea of being indoors.
However, there can be a bit of a light to the situation!
It is an emergency situation but luckily we still have our home resources like electricity and clean water. So it is more about staying busy and making the best out of your time at home.
St. John’s Thing To Know: Things To Do At Home
Here are some tips on how to stay sane during the outbreak:
- Pick up that book you have been wanting to read
- Do arts and crafts..painting, scrapbook and drawing
- Start a blog
- Binge watch those shows you haven’t had time to catch up on
- Do some self care and do a little at home spa
- Start your spring cleaning early, get rid of everything you don’t need anymore
- Get some board games to play with the family
- Exercise and kick that fitness game up
- Learn something new
- Learn some new cooking and baking skills!