What You Need To Know Before You Go To Disneyland – St. John
By St. John on June 17, 2020
St. John’s Thing To Know: What to know before you plan your Disney trip!
Summer is kicking off this weekend and with it comes Disneyland opening up after having to close up due to COVID- 19. Disneyland’s official opening date is July 17th, but it won’t be the experience we are use to. Disneyland will not be operating at full capacity so in order to visit the park you WILL need to make a park reservation. Keep in mind that there might be a reservation capacity, so given those circumstances it might be difficult to find reservation openings for larger groups.
These are the health and safety measures implemented by Disneyland:
- Both Cast members and Guests must wear their face coverings at all times.
- Additional hand washing stations and barriers have been added around the resort.
- Signage is placed to help guide guests and help them move responsibly around the park.
- The park will be operating at limited capacity, requiring reservations to attend.
- All guests will undergo a temperature screenings before entering the park
- Cast members will have daily temperature screenings
- It is recommended to use Apple Pay or download the Disney app to mobile order.
- There will be enhanced cleaning and sanitation throughout the resort.