BART Is Changing Their Schedule Starting Next Week
By St. John on February 4, 2020
BART IS MAKING CHANGES THAT WILL BE IMPACTING ALL LINES…SO PLAN AHEAD AND DON’T GET LEFT BEHIND!
Monday, February 10th 2020 Bart will be adjusting its schedule with the intent to improve service.
🚨Starting next Monday, February 10, BART will adjust its schedule to improve service. The changes will impact all lines, esp the first and last trains. Most changes are small tweaks where arrival times are shifted by a few minutes.
Help plan ahead! Follow this thread 👇👇👇
— SFBART (@SFBART) February 3, 2020
It will mostly affect the First and Last train of the day and change the arrival times by a few minutes. Here are some quick helpful highlights of the changes provided by Bart’s Twitter Account:
Weekday service change highlights:
- Morning peak period Yellow Line trains which started/ended at Pleasant Hill will be extended to Concord
- Earlier start times for first Warm Springs-bound Orange Line train and SF-bound Green Line train to 5:04 am and 5:01 am, respectively
- Extended Green Line service, with added last Warm Springs-bound train at 7:12 pm
- Addition of first Richmond-bound Orange Line train at 5:00 am
- Adjusted evening schedule to better accommodate Transbay Tube single-tracking
Saturday service change highlights:
- First Richmond-bound Orange Line train and first SF-bound Blue Line will begin at Bay Fair at 5:52 am and 5:58 am, respectively (Previously, both started at Coliseum)
- More Fleet of the Future trains running full-time on Saturdays
- Two line service to SF. Blue Line will end at Montgomery during single-tracking or at Daly City when no single-tracking
- Headways, however, are at 24 mins at all lines, to provide greater resilience in event of delays esp amid single-tracking
Sunday service change highlights, continued:
- Earlier start time for first Dublin-bound Blue Line train starting at 24th Mission at 7:50 am
- Earlier start time for first Richmond-bound Orange Line train starting at South Hayward at 7:54 am
Click <HERE> to see the full advisory and all the changes from BART.
It is recommended to plan ahead the first week until you adjust to the new times. The updated schedule has been added to the BART TRIP PLANNER.